SEARCH

Saturday, July 28, 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY


POOFY BUTTON DOWN: PLATOS CLOSET   
HIGH WAISTED SHORTS: SELF MADE    BAG: VINTAGE
___________________________________________________________________________________

     Hi guys! So today I didn't do anything major just out to breakfast with the family and a little shopping at the mall. I didn't do much clothe shopping as I did food, If you follow me on instagram you probably saw my starbucks cup instead of bags in hand lmao. Everything in my outfit was thrifted today and my shorts were made by yours truly. I'll probably make a post with all the shorts I've studded/bleached/ombre'd/distressed and maybe even a tutorial on how you do it. Well, stay tuned!



7 comments:

  1. That top is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top and shorts. Thank you for the comment...i love my skirt too :-)

    Please follow me pinkyvintagexx.blogspot.com

    Following you XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! and sure no problem, i'll contact you as soon as i can x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome shirt! :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that outfit :) your hair are amazing

    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  6. loveeee your blog! such a cute outfit + i'm sosoo jelous of your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment! i appreciate and respond to each and every one. also feel free to leave your link, i love checking out blogs xx